wont-open.com - for all things that won't open! Guides to help you fix it fast.
The IPhone screen is black and wont turn on.
1. Try to charge your device, maybe the power is low.
2. If your device is charged but wont turn on, try a reset. For this press and hold the Sleep and Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. Let go when you see the Apple logo.
The IPhone screen shows the apple logo and is stuck.
1. Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes.
2. While your device is connected, force it to restart. For this press and hold the Sleep and Home button at the same time. Don't release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the Recovery mode screen.
3. When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data.
How to open an iPhone case.
Videos on how to open iPhone cases: